UPDATE MONDAY AUGUST 8, 2021
The Premier has confirmed South East QLD’s lockdown will be lifted from 4pm Sunday August 8, 2021.
As such, Harbour Town will be getting back to business (and by business, we mean shopping) and we are thrilled to welcome you back to our sunny, palm-lined outdoor malls!
Selected restaurants and Reading Cinemas will be open from 4pm Sunday August 8, 2021 so you can end the weekend (and this lockdown) with a celebratory dinner, drinks and/or movie date night!
Our Outlets and non-essential services will resume trade from 9am on Monday August 9, 2021. Some stores may be delayed in opening their doors, so if you are wanting to visit a specific store early, we recommend contacting them directly to confirm.
When visiting Harbour Town, it is critical you uphold the QLD government’s mandatory restrictions which include:
- If you feel unwell and/or are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay at home.
- Face masks MUST be worn in our outdoor malls and inside stores unless exempt.
- Larger stores are only permitted 1 person per 4m2 inside. Please follow stores’ instructions on maximum capacities.
- Smaller stores (up to 200m2) and our outdoor malls must adhere to 1 person per 2m2.
- You must be seated when eating or drinking at a café or restaurant.
- You must check in via the Check In Qld App upon entry to the Centre and at individual retailers.
Please also sanitise your hand regularly and follow the instructions of Harbour Town staff and Security.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and we hope to see you in our Outlets soon.
Ongoing Safety Measures
During this time of community concern, we would like to reassure you that Harbour Town Premium Outlets Gold Coast remains committed to the health and safety of its customers and retailers as its top priority.
Our outdoor Centre has introduced additional hygiene measures including the use of hand sanitiser stations, signage promoting social distancing and a focus on cleaning.
The centre remains open and is being guided by the relevant state and federal authorities to help protect the health and safety of our community.
Whilst our outlet stores are open, please be aware that our stores may have their own measures in place to limit the number of shoppers in-store at one time.
As always, we remain committed to the health and safety of our customers, retailers and team members, and have taken the following proactive measures to ensure the Centre is a safe place for you to enjoy:
- More thorough cleans for toilets, restrooms, Parent Rooms and Customer Service Kiosk
- Use of hospital grade disinfectant in common areas
- Bathroom hand soaps contain anti-bacterial properties and additional sanitisers have been introduced in selected areas
- Signage throughout the Centre and retailers to ensure hygiene standards
- Increase Security and Centre staff monitoring entrances and roaming malls
- All stores have a sign on entry to confirm how many people are permitted in their store at the one time
We ask you to please be aware of your own health, and respect the health of others by:
- Staying at home or seeking medical advice if you feel unwell.
- Washing your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Use hand sanitizer located in all amentity corridors & centre entrances.
- Practising social distancing of 1.5 meters.
- Observing individual store capacities.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
For more information regarding COVID-19, you can contact the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080, or visit: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert.
Harbour Town’s Tourism Lounge is temporarily closed with customer services available from the Information Kiosk outside Tommy Hilfiger.
Thank you for supporting your local retailers and we hope to see you at Harbour Town soon.