South East Queensland - 3 Day Lockdown
UPDATE TUESDAY JUNE 29, 2021
The Queensland Government has announced South East Queensland will commence a 3 Day Lockdown from 6pm on Tuesday June 29, 2021.
Harbour Town Premium Outlets will remain open for the community to access essential goods and services including health services and take-away food.
Please contact individual stores directly to confirm if they are open.
If you plan on visiting the Centre, please abide by the following:
- Check-in upon entry via the QR code located at Centre entries, on all the electronic Centre Directories and in some bathroom corridors
- Wear a mask when in-Centre (unless exempt)
- Only visit for essential goods and services
- If you are feeling unwell, have been unwell in the past 14 days, or have visited a known COVID hot spot in the past 14 days, please stay home
We remain committed to the health and safety of our customers, retailers and team members, and have taken proactive measures to ensure the Centre is a safe place for you to enjoy while we monitor the progress of COVID-19 and follow advice from the Federal and State Government, along with the relevant health authorities.
We encourage you to remain informed of the progress of COVID-19 restrictions in Queensland and to follow advice from the Federal and State Government here: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/
As always, we are here for you and your essential needs, and we thank you for your cooperation.
UPDATE MONDAY JUNE 28, 2021
Harbour Town Premium Outlets remains open for trade.
Following updates to QLD Health regulations, the following COVID-safe practices must be adhered to from 1am June 29, 2021:
- Masks must be worn in indoor spaces, and must be carried at all times
- Capacity at stores and venues is restricted as folllows:
- Retail dining allowed
- 1 person per 4m2 or 100% capacity with ticketed and allocated seating
- Smaller venues up to 200m2 - 1 person per 2m2 up to a maximum of 50
- Outdoor - 1 person per 2m2
- All customers must remain seated while eating and drinking at dining venues
- Checking in upon visiting the centre using the QR codes on display at centre entries, wayfinder signage or by visiting the Customer Information Kiosk for assistance
- You may also be required to check in to individual stores/venues as well
Individual retailers are responsible for additional COVID-19 compliance measures within their own store. Please follow any advice or instruction you are given by staff.
If you are unwell, have been to a declared hotspot, or have symptoms, please do not visit Harbour Town Premium Outlets at this time.
We encourage everyone to follow the advice of QLD Health and get tested if you become or have been unwell with symptoms of COVID-19.
For more information on COVID-19 and to stay up to date with the latest restrictions, health advice and contact tracing, please visit https://bit.ly/3b7EDXF.
Ongoing Safety Measures
During this time of community concern, we would like to reassure you that Harbour Town Premium Outlets Gold Coast remains committed to the health and safety of its customers and retailers as its top priority.
Our outdoor Centre has introduced additional hygiene measures including the use of hand sanitiser stations, signage promoting social distancing and a focus on cleaning.
The centre remains open and is being guided by the relevant state and federal authorities to help protect the health and safety of our community.
Whilst our outlet stores are open, please be aware that our stores may have their own measures in place to limit the number of shoppers in-store at one time.
As always, we remain committed to the health and safety of our customers, retailers and team members, and have taken the following proactive measures to ensure the Centre is a safe place for you to enjoy:
- More thorough cleans for toilets, restrooms, Parent Rooms and Customer Service Kiosk
- Use of hospital grade disinfectant in common areas
- Bathroom hand soaps contain anti-bacterial properties and additional sanitisers have been introduced in selected areas
- Signage throughout the Centre and retailers to ensure hygiene standards
- Increase Security and Centre staff monitoring entrances and roaming malls
- All stores have a sign on entry to confirm how many people are permitted in their store at the one time
We ask you to please be aware of your own health, and respect the health of others by:
- Staying at home or seeking medical advice if you feel unwell.
- Washing your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Use hand sanitizer located in all amentity corridors & centre entrances.
- Practising social distancing of 1.5 meters.
- Observing individual store capacities.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
For more information regarding COVID-19, you can contact the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080, or visit: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert.
Harbour Town’s Tourism Lounge is temporarily closed with customer services available from the Information Kiosk outside Tommy Hilfiger.
Thank you for supporting your local retailers and we hope to see you at Harbour Town soon.