Harbour Town Premium Outlets is Open!
Harbour Town Premium Outlets Gold Coast is currently open for business with changes to some individual stores’ trading.
We continue to monitor the progress of COVID-19, and are following advice from the Federal and State Government, along with the relevant health authorities. Shopping Centres have been declared exempt from the Federal Government’s mass gathering bans and we are here for you.
In line with instructions from the government
- Reading Cinemas and EMF Fitness Centre are TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
- Sit-down dining is not available in any of our restaurants including the Harbour Town Eats precinct, however, many are still offering take-away or delivery options.
There are a number of retail store’s with adjusted trading hours or temporarily closed. We recommend you check your favourite store’s hours via listings on our website and/or you can call stores directly to confirm. For a list of retailers currently open, click here.
Harbour Town continues to offer everyday essentials including health and medical supplies, fresh food and groceries, and a range of other products and services to help get you through these testing times.
WOOLWORTHS TRADING HOURS
Please note, from tomorrow Thursday 26 March Woolworths Harbour Town will operate reduced trading hours from 9am to 6pm to support prioritising the delivery of groceries to the homes of vulnerable customers in our local community.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
As always, we remain committed to the health and safety of our customers, retailers and team members, and have taken the following proactive measures to ensure the Centre is a safe place for you to enjoy:
- More thorough cleans for toilets, restrooms, Parent Rooms and Customer Service/Tourism Lounge
- Use of hospital grade disinfectant in common areas
- Bathroom hand soaps contain anti-bacterial properties and additional sanitisers have been introduced in selected areas
- Signage throughout the Centre and retailers to ensure hygiene standards.
We ask you to please be aware of your own health, and respect the health of others by:
- Staying at home or seeking medical advice if you feel unwell
- Washing your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Practising social distancing of 1.5 meters.
For more information regarding COVID-19, you can contact the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080, or visit: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert.
Thank you for supporting your local retailers and we hope to see you at Harbour Town soon.