Harbour Town Premium Outlets is Open!
Harbour Town Premium Outlets remains open for trade and is following the advice of QLD Health. Harbour Town Centre Management encourages the wearing of masks in Centre where social distancing cannot be adhered to.
In line with QLD Health regulations, it is mandatory to wear a mask inside stores, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes (not required while seating), gyms (except when doing strenuous exercise) and amenities in-Centre (unless you have a lawful reason not to). Individual retailers are responsible for additional COVID-19 compliance measures within their own store. Please follow any advice or instruction you are given by staff.
If you are unwell, have been to a declared hotspot, or have symptoms, please do not visit Harbour Town Premium Outlets at this time.
We encourage everyone to follow the advice of QLD Health and get tested if you become or have been unwell with symptoms of COVID-19.
For more information on COVID-19 and to stay up to date with the latest restrictions, health advice and contact tracing, please visit https://bit.ly/3b7EDXF.
Ongoing Safety Measures
During this time of community concern, we would like to reassure you that Harbour Town Premium Outlets Gold Coast remains committed to the health and safety of its customers and retailers as its top priority.
Our outdoor Centre has introduced additional hygiene measures including the use of hand sanitiser stations, signage promoting social distancing and a focus on cleaning.
The centre remains open and is being guided by the relevant state and federal authorities to help protect the health and safety of our community.
Whilst our outlet stores are open, please be aware that our stores may have their own measures in place to limit the number of shoppers in-store at one time.
As always, we remain committed to the health and safety of our customers, retailers and team members, and have taken the following proactive measures to ensure the Centre is a safe place for you to enjoy:
- More thorough cleans for toilets, restrooms, Parent Rooms and Customer Service/Tourism Lounge
- Use of hospital grade disinfectant in common areas
- Bathroom hand soaps contain anti-bacterial properties and additional sanitisers have been introduced in selected areas
- Signage throughout the Centre and retailers to ensure hygiene standards.
- Increase Security and Centre staff monitoring entrances and roaming malls.
- All open stores have a sign on entry to confirm how many people are permitted in their store at the one time.
- Common seating remains closed in our malls.
We ask you to please be aware of your own health, and respect the health of others by:
- Staying at home or seeking medical advice if you feel unwell.
- Washing your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Use hand sanitizer located in all amentity corridors & centre entrances.
- Practising social distancing of 1.5 meters.
- Observing individual store capacities.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
For more information regarding COVID-19, you can contact the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080, or visit: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert.
Harbour Town’s Tourism Lounge is temporarily closed with customer services available from the Information Kiosk outside Tommy Hilfiger.
Thank you for supporting your local retailers and we hope to see you at Harbour Town soon.